What is NeoClear?
Do you feel like you’ve tried everything to get your acne under control—face washes, creams, lotions, numerous over-the-counter drugs, or prescription medications? NeoClear now offers you a drug-free, wait-free, side-effect-free option for clearing your acne, no matter how severe your acne, and no matter what your skin type. (NeoClear can even treat tanned skin!)
NeoClear by Aerolase is a new method of acne treatment that uses unique laser technology to gently deliver powerful energy for quick, side-effect-free results. The laser energy destroys acne bacteria and reduces inflammation to control your current breakouts while inhibiting sebum and oil output to lessen the likelihood of future breakouts. In addition, it helps to generate new collagen, which diminishes any acne scars.
Our unique treatment leaves your skin looking clear, healthy, and amazingly radiant.
NeoClear by Aerolase is a quick, two-step treatment:
The entire affected area will be treated with laser light in order to eliminate P. acnes bacteria on the skin and help control possible future breakouts, while also minimizing pores and smoothing the tone and texture of your skin.
Any current breakout will be addressed by applying laser energy directly on each visible acne lesion to reduce inflammation and promote quicker clearance.
An at-home skin care regimen including a face wash should be followed as directed by your treatment provider. Once your acne is cleared and controlled, you may need to follow up with more treatments if the condition returns. The need for aftercare will vary from person to person, with some patients having longer periods of clearance than others.
This would only need a hyphen if it was an adjective
How Does NeoClear Work?
1. Dead skin cells and excess sebum cause pores to become blocked. P. acnes bacteria then begin to build up in the excess sebum, causing infection, inflammation, and, ultimately, acne.
2. The laser light excites P. acnes-produced porphyrins to produce singlet oxygen, a cytotoxic intermediate that destroys P. acnes bacteria.
3. Deep-heating, high power from the laser heats up the sebaceous glands, thus reducing their size and suppressing output of sebum.
4. The coagulation of blood capillaries in inflamed lesions blocks the inflammatory response and reduces pressure on the surrounding tissue, decreasing pain and erythema.
5. Water-based laser energy absorption in the deeper dermis causes collagen remodeling, resulting in improved skin texture and a reduction in acne scars.
6. The pore unblocks. The sebaceous gland shrinks and sebum output is reduced. Inflammation and redness are alleviated. The skin becomes cleaner and smoother.
Acne Free. NeoClear.
Raising the Standard for Acne Control