What is NeoClear?
Have you tried everything to get your acne under control? Face washes, creams, lotions, numerous over the counter drugs or prescription medications? NeoClear now offers you a drug-free, wait-free, side-effect free option to clear your acne – no matter how severe – for all skin types, including tanned skin on any part of the body.
NeoClear by Aerolase is a new acne treatment that uses unique laser technology to gently deliver powerful energy to achieve quick, side-effect free results. The laser energy destroys acne bacteria and reduces inflammation to control your current breakouts while inhibiting sebum and oil output to lessen the likeliness of future breakouts. The laser energy also helps to generate new collagen, which helps diminish any acne scars while leaving your skin glowing.
The treatment leaves your skin looking clear, healthy and amazingly radiant.
NeoClear by Aerolase is a quick, 2-step treatment:
The entire affected area will be treated with laser light in order to eliminate P. acnes bacteria on the skin and help control possible future breakouts, while minimizing pores and skin tone & texture.
Any current breakout will be addressed by applying laser energy directly on each visible acne lesion to reduce inflammation and promote quicker clearance.
An at home skin care regimen including face wash should be followed as proposed by your treatment provider. Once your acne is cleared and controlled you may need to follow-up with treatments if the condition returns. This will vary from person to person and certain patients will have longer periods of clearance than others.
How Does NeoClear Work?
1. Dead skin cells and excess sebum cause pores to become blocked. A P. acnes bacteria build-up in sebum causes infection and inflammation, resulting in acne.
2.Laser light excites P. acnes-produced porphyrins to produce singlet oxygen, a cytotoxic intermediate that destroys P. acnes bacteria.
3. Deep-heating, high laser power heats up the sebaceous glands, thus reducing their size and suppressing output of sebum.
4. Coagulation of blood capillaries in inflamed lesions blocks the inflammatory response and reduces pressure on the surrounding tissue, decreasing pain and erythema.
5. Water-based laser energy absorption in the deeper dermis causes collagen remodeling, resulting in improved skin texture and a reduction in acne scars.
6. The pore unblocks. The sebaceous gland shrinks and sebum output is reduced. Inflammation and redness are alleviated. Skin becomes cleaner and smoother.
Acne Free. NeoClear.
Raising the Standard for Acne Control